Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Nation cannlot save you only Christ and His Shed Blood saves






In Obedience to the Voice of God in my spirit.Do not love Religions and it's religious rituals,leaving out Christ Jesus and His shed Blood sacrificed for you & me.1Cor.5:7 and Rom.3:25.

....God is saying,beware of Idolatry and doing away with the way God has made for you .Only Jesus Christ takes away the sins of the World(sinners)........Heb.9:22 only by the shed Blood of Christ is remission for sins...and Matt.26:28 Study Heb.9:11-15 and 1John2:2.

.....Pray only to the Father Jer.29:12...Know that your iniquities have separated you away from God and your sins have hidden His Face from you Isaiah59:2 God does not hear sinners pray,only when they cry unto God in Jesus' Name John9:31..This is the will of God!!.

...1John5:20 we know that the Son of God has come,and hath given us understanding,that we may know Him that is true,and we are in Him that is true,even in His Son,Jesus Christ.This is the true God,and eternal life.

..........John14:6 Jesus is the ONLY way to the Father(God)..

Word of God

.......What God is saying now,your religious rituals are a disgrace to My Holiness ...You refuse Me and the Perfect Lamb I have prepared for you,the body of Jesus Christ,I was in that Body (2Cor.5:19)I shed My own Blood for you says the Lord (acts20:28)...and you still refuse Me carrying on with your religious rituals and KNOW you cannot know Me or reach Me only through Jesus Christ ,I am in Him & He is in Me and we are One,says the Lord.

......You have denied Me says the Spirit of God,you stayed way way back in times of Old and never moved forward with Me says the Spirit of the Lord.....You cannot KNow Me only Through your Once and for all sacrifice Christ Jesus who is your Messiah.Your salvation & forgiveness is in Him says the Lord (SeeEph.1:7)..........You wail and cry into the wind and not unto Me says the Lord...Cry unto Me in Jesus' Mighty Name says the Lord.

....Receive what I have done for you and See what I will then do for you,says the Lord your God........Your Only Forgiveness of sins is by the Power of the Shed Blood of Christ,and the Only way to Me is in Him,He is the Door by which you must enter in.."without Christ you have no Life,you are as dead man's bones to Me...Believe and receive what I did for you thru Christ's Body,and I will hear you & forgive you & cloth you in Christ,says the Lord...you will not see My Kingdom only thru Christ Jesus ,says the Lord your God.

.........Know this...A Nation has not shed its ' Blood for you nor has a Religion shed its' Blood for you...Get your eyes up off from the Physical and unto Me the Spiritual ,Above and not of this world.......You cannot Enter into My Kingdom by your religious acts and beliefs or rituals....Only by Believing Me and by Receiving the Once & for all sacrifice I made for you in the body of Jesus Christ or Emmanuel (God with you)

***** Know There are not 2 Gods nor 3 Gods....I prepared that body for you,I even sent it to you via a virgin Womb,so you would know it was My own shed Blood for you ,says the Lord your God.Only the Flesh was human (like man) to be that once and forall sacrifice. All of your sins were on that Body of My Son,Jesus Christ .John1:29,36 behold the Lamb of God..1Peter1:19 the precious Blood of Christ as a Lamb without Blemish or spot .

......See here says the Lord...I said I AM HE in Deut.32:39 and Ex.3:13-15 and how I said in the body of Christ..john8:24,I said therefore unto you,that ye shall die in your sins:for if ye believe not that I AmHe,ye shall die in your sins..



.........Eph.1:4 According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world,that we should be Holy and without Blame before Him in Love..Eph.1:5 Having Predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself,according to the good pleasure of His Will.

1Peter 2:5 ye also,as lively stones,are built up a spiritual house,an holy Priesthood,to offer up "Spiritual"sacrifices,acceptable to God" by Jesus Christ".

.........1John14:7 says,if you had known Me (Jesus Christ) you should have known My Father Also,from now on you know Him and have seen Him.v8 Phillip says show to us the Father,Jesus replies,have I been so long with you & you have not known Me,He that has seen Me has seen the Father.v.10 Believe you not that I am in the Father and the Father in Me,the words that I speak are not of Myself but of the Father that dwells in Me.

.....God wants that you KNOW This...There are 2 masters...God and satan,and everybody belongs to one of them & do their works,either the righteousness of God or sin & evil of the devil,by this we see who are the children of God and of the devil 1John3:6-10.

A True Jew has circumcised their hearts of sins

........Most importantly says the Lord..Rom.2:28 for he is NOT a Jew,which is one outwardly;neither is that circumcision,which is outward in the flesh; Rom.2:29 BUT he is a Jew,which is one inwardly;and circumcision is that of the Heart,in the Spirit,and not in the letter;whose praise is not of men,but of God.................................Also understand this says the Lord.

****...Gal.3:28 there is Neither Jew nor Greek,there is neither bond nor free,there is neither male nor female:for ye are all ONE in Jesus Christ....Eph.2:13-18 Thru Christ & His shed Blood God made one New Man

............The Lord wants that you understand that your salvation and everlasting life is in Christ alone,in no way will you EVER see My Kingdom says the Spirit of the Lord..Only if you believe Me and My Word from Gen Thru Rev. and abide in My Son by His shed Blood,sealed by My Spirit Eph.1:13,14.......By rejecting my Once and for all sacrifice for you by the Body of Jesus Christ called the Son of God...you do not have Me or Know Me nor do you have forgiveness of your sins.Isaiah 9:6 will show to you Jesus is the Lord our God and the Prince of Peace the Mighty God....Hebrews 8:1-10 God calls the Son God...

...Ezek.18:4 Behold,all souls are Mine;as the Soul of the Father,so also the Soul of the Son is Mine:The soul that sins,it shall die,DEath is sinners in hell without Christ.You are incapable of saving yourselves

..Remember ;God named Jacob Israel..why?He believed God and leaned on God,know there is the Nation of Israel,Spiritual Israel,and the House of Israel(sinners without Christ..........God is saying,their eyes are still onto the physical and things of this world(Idolatry )and not unto Me,if your eyes were truly onto Me says the Lord.you would hear My Voice (Gospel)hear My knocking (Gospel) on the door of your hearts,you would believe Me and My Word and open up the Door of your heart and ask Me in ,says the Lord Jesus Christ (See Rev.3:20)



(Gentiles)Eph.2:11 Remember in times past you were Gentiles in the flesh(Flesh means sin)who are called uncircumcision by that which is called the circumcision in the flesh made by hands...

Eph 2:12

That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:...

Eph 2:13But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

....Stop the Religious rituals which are not about Me as you have rejected My sacrifice for You,and I do not know you,only through & by My Son,Jesus Christ...All who reject Christ are the SPIRIT of AntiChrist.You have no place in Me or My Kingdom ,without Christ,says the Lord your God......Typed in obedience to Father God as He spoke it to me this morning Oct.8th 2011 Prophetess Joan Rogers................want to talk about this Word commewnt here or e-mail Joanlady777@Yahoo.com





















































































































.
Like · · Unfollow Post · Share · Delete

View all 2 shares









Write a comment...
..
.
.




Facebook © 2011 · English (US)

About · Advertising · Create a Page · Developers · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Help.













.




.




























..

.

No comments:

Post a Comment